Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dave Puts the "C" (cool) in Cooking!

The best part of my day, hands down, is coming home to my husband - whether or not he concocts something in the kitchen.  But when he has the opportunity to cook (rare, as his hours are often longer than mine) my stress-filled days are automatically remedied as I step into the house to the smell of something in or on the stove. Dave in the kitchen prepping, tossing, searing or seasoning, glass of wine waiting for me, table is set and I know I'm home

I love cooking as well and I've always been quite good at it. Since I moved out of my parent's house, I've been getting even better. Its such a special treat, though, when Dave puts his own swagger into our meals - not afraid to try anything new (and rarely needing any direction whatsoever) he will take on any cooking challenge.  

I haven't taken pictures of all his cooking adventures but here are a few from the last few weeks.  We also do a "Sunday pizza day" every other Sunday...there are some shots of one Sunday as well. Enjoy!


 We eat dinner in front of the television quite often...




 Sunday Pizza Day! Always two pizzas ... one with sauce, one without :)


 And always wine ;)

Much love,
Pink and Sparkles
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails