Thursday, January 10, 2013

Destination: Decoration

We recently moved into our new home and although things like the kitchen were already renovated, I have a few ideas of what I want to do with the rest of the place.  In my last home, I had a wonderful colour on the walls throughout the house called "Smoke" by Benjamin Moore; a lovely cool blue-greyish hue that went well with my decor.  This house, I opted for a clean off white pallet with neutral shades throughout.  Today, the January/February issue of Lony Magazine was released and I saw some things I just adore. Since I am all about decorating lately, I thought I would share some of my favourites with you.

 Love the contrast


 I'm all about crowns...the skull is a little freaky.


white, white, white!


source: Lony.com

Till next time....
Pink and Sparkles,
Alessandra
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails