Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to school!

This time of year SCREAMS back to school and fall fashion, above all else.



Yes, don't think for a second that I wouldn't trot around campus in these. I graduated in 2006 but let me give you a glimpse of what that walk-a-bout would have looked like...


Ouch. Yes, that's right...University of Toronto and a sprawling campus nestled within four huge intersections right in the heart of Toronto...ah, those were the days.

If I were going back, here's what I would wear....

Nothing like a structured coat and over-the-knees eh? Burberry Prorsum Womens 2011

Love, love, love chunky sweaters  in the fall



Um, yes....hello Prada!!



And some lovely dress for your talons ;)

Happy back to school, work, life!

Till next time,
Pink and Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails